We are looking for an experienced AWS infrastructure specialist to join our engineering team. Should have a deep understanding of the cloud infrastructure and be well-versed with DevOps concepts.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the engineering team and define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain the AWS infrastructure
- Ensure that the infrastructure is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Manage and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Manage and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- 3-6 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3).
- Good understanding of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI/CD tools
If interested, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.